Wednesday, February 7, 2007




Once I finally found him I suprisingly breathed a sign of relief. There he was, my boyfriend with countless broken bones, blood soaked covers and inflated wounds the size of tennis balls, yet I somehow felt grateful. I felt this way because once he saw me all he said was "Im alright" and I believed him. I wanted to believe him. .Those very words are what kept me and still keep me strong. The few weeks after his motorcycle accident were the worst weeks of my life. I stayed by his side in the hospital making a bed out of the chair. This is were I sat day after day worried while he was getting operated. Sleeping was out of the question as I would wake up everytime a machine beeped http://review.datausa.com/careerlab/craig_lincoln/HEARTMON.WAV or when he would cry and scream from the pain. To this day he still has many broken bones http://www.theflatnet.de/pub/sgfx/samples/scream5.wav but like he said, He will be alright. Instead of allowing the sound of machines and screams fill my head and memories, I choose only to hear the laughter and good times.


No comments: